1. How to book?
- By phone, e-mail or on site at the office of Varna Sea Station. You can make a reservation request online, including all your requirements.
Please see the CONTACTS on the site.
2. How and when to pay?
- Confirmed reservation can be for salaries at a bank or on site at the office of Varna Sea Station.
- When renting a ship, the standard deposit is 30%. Before departure, 100% of the agreed services are paid.
3. Under what conditions is the voyage canceled?
- In unfavorable weather conditions it is possible that the voyage will not take place. In this case we have the following flexible options: change date; change of time or return of the deposit.
4. Where to park?
In the area of Varna Sea Station there are 2 parking lots with places.
Entrances to the car parks:
- Primorski Blvd. "Port Varna" next to the railway Varna station,
- parking 1 - along the breakwater alley. Available barrier with entrance fee
- Parking 2 - along the breakwater promenade next to the building of Varna Sea Station. Available barrier in entrance fee.
The price of all parking spaces is BGN 1.00 per hour. The first 15 minutes of parking time are free.
5. How long before departure do we have to be at Varna Sea Station?
It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before departure. Our representative will meet you to accommodate the ship.
6. What foods and drinks to choose?
- Morning cruises include: barbecue fish, garnish, bread, pastries, pickles, beer, soft drinks, mineral water.
- The afternoon cruises include: a slice of pizza, sweets, pickles, beer, soft drinks, mineral water.
- When renting a ship, customers can deliver catering - food and beverages, providing pre-cooling in refrigerators on board our ships.
Our offer for a menu with a price per person:
- BBQ - BGN 20. per person - eco-mackerel barbecue on charcoal, salad-tomatoes and cucumbers, sweets and pickles. Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, beer - all drinks are unlimited and included in the price.
- BBQ - BGN 20. per person - pork or chicken steak-barbecue on charcoal, salad-tomatoes and cucumbers, sweets and pickles. Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, beer - all drinks are unlimited.
- BBQ - BGN 30. per person - cloth with eco-mackerel, pork and chicken steak barbecue on charcoal, salad - tomatoes and cucumbers, nuts, sweets and pickles. Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, sparkling wine, beer - all drinks are unlimited.
- Catering - BGN 20. per person - cheese, meat delicacies, mineral water, soft drinks, beer, sweets and pickles.
- Catering - BGN 12. per person - sparkling wine / glass /, beer - 0.5 liters, mineral water, soft drinks, sweets, pickles, nuts.
7. How to dress appropriately?
For day cruises with a sea battle, choose light clothes under which you can wear a bathing suit. Wear a towel to dry and suitable shoes.
If you do not want to take part in the naval battle, we will accommodate you on the upper deck. Spraying with water cannons is prohibited there.
For evening cruises, take an outer garment to protect you from the cool evening sea breeze.
8. Is sailing safe?
- All passengers undergo safety training at sea at the beginning of the cruise
- Individual and general life-saving appliances are available for all passengers located in prominent and easily accessible places
- There is a connection of the ship with the port, duplicated with VHF Raymarine, VHF Alinko, mobile phones
- During the voyage, the master is in constant contact with the control tower of the port, and the location of the ship is monitored by radar.
9. Can I give a cruise voucher as a gift?
- You can order a cruise voucher by prepaying the value of the voucher. Write to us at the indicated contacts or order on the spot in the office of Varna Sea Station.